Effective starting with 25th May, 2018
ENTRANCE.RO is managed by, and the property of RESTART MEDIA SRL. (hereinafter referred to as ioanaciolacu.com or We). We recognise the importance of protecting the privacy of personal and financial information. We have instituted strict policies and security measures to protect the information you provide us.
Since personal data of users and customers of this Site may be processed in the European Union, notably in Romania, any processing of Personal Data will be conducted in compliance with applicable Governing Laws.
What information does Entrance collects?
We collect your personal data when you contact us, sign up for our marketing communications, browse our website or use other services offered by our website. The data we collect includes details you provide to us (eg. name, email addresses etc) and the pages you have viewed from your use of the website.
We do not receive, collect, process, register or store any credit card information from our online customers and We have no access to this data.
How does Entrance use the information you provide?
We use your personal data to:
- Detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities. Your data may be transmitted to the police, judicial and administrative authorities, in accordance with the law, for the investigation and prosecution of crimes, the prevention of and protection from threats to public security, to allow SKINDROME SRL to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court, as well as for other reasons related to the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
- Deliver our newsletter, if you are a subscriber, but only ever in accordance with your preferences; We do not sell your details to third party marketing companies. Please note you can opt out of sales and marketing communications from us at any time.
- Personalise your visit to the website and ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device
We retain your personal information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations. In addition, we may retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with legal requirements, prevent fraud and resolve disputes. After it is no longer necessary for us to retain your personal information, we dispose of it securely according to our data retention and deletion policies.
When you browse our site, we collect the minimum personal data necessary to allow us to provide you with the services of the website.
Does Entrance share your information with others?
We do not sell, rent or disclose our visitor’s names, email addresses or other personal information to any third parties. Further, in order to maintain our website, to manage our database to distribute e-mails, Entrance contracts with selected third parties. Some of the third parties may be located in countries outside the European Union that nevertheless offer an adequate level of data protection, as established by specific decisions of the European Commission. As necessary, the personal information you provide to us may be processed by these third parties, solely on Entrance’s behalf but We do not authorize any of these service providers to make any other use of your information. We do not otherwise disclose your information to third parties, unless we are required to do so by law or in connection with a legal claim or proceeding.
On Entrance, We only use Protected Connections, as demonstrated by the “https” URL prefix and the lock symbol that appears in the browser’s address bar.
Entrance uses appropriate security measures to protect the information you provide to us. However, while we take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, you accept that no internet data transmission can be guaranteed to be secure from access by unintended recipients and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence.
Accuracy and retention
Under the GDPR Law (General Data Protection Regulation), you have the right to:
- Know what personal data of yours we are processing, where that data came from and how we are using that data
- Request the update and correction of the data we hold about you
- Withdraw consent for processing for a specified purpose
- Request deletion of your data from our systems
- Limit or oppose our processing of your data
- Ask us to supply the personal data we hold about you in an easy readable electronic format, or transfer that data direct to a third party nominated by you.
You are entitled to request all of the above from Entrance’s marketing list at any time by contacting our customer service by email email@example.com or mailing address listed below.
Acceptance of privacy and modifications
23-25 Ion Brezoianu Street,